- By accessing this Site or providing information requested by this Site, you consent to all provisions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please discontinue your access and do not provide any information through this Site. We will be happy to serve you personally at one of our BUCCHERI Stores.
- For some services (“Services”) or areas on the Site, we may ask you to register and to provide us with information about you or your company such as your name, job title, email address, and other types of identity or contact information. Further, if you wish to order products or services from us via this Site, we will request either online of offline, that you provide more personal information in order for us to process payment and delivery, including financial information (such as credit card and billing information), preferred or required products and services, physical address, recipient information, delivery address, email address and telephone number. Once you provide us with information about yourself or your company, your browsing on this Site will no longer be anonymous.
- BC respects the privacy of your personal information and wishes to assure you that your private information will be treated as confidential and with high standards of security.
- By providing the information requested to BC, you hereby consent to the following:
- Any personal information provided by you to BC through this Site will be used to:
- provide the Services to you;
- verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
- create a user profile in order to provide you with the Services you have requested at this Site;
- process, record, execute, monitor, and/or archive your online orders, requests and transactions;
- respond to your requests and queries;
- communicate with you;
- customise your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits to the Site;
- advise you of other products and services which may be of interest to you through our marketing and promotional programs;
- conduct market research, user profile and statistical analysis;
- update BC's records;
- improve the design and marketing of our range of services and related products for customer use;
- solicit and record your opinions and feedback through online surveys and feedback requests if you choose to participate;
- comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and
- enforce our legal rights and remedies.
- BC may disclose your information to the individuals and entities listed below, but your information will not be revealed by BC to any other third party, unless BC has your permission, or is under either a legal or regulatory obligation or any other duty to do so:
- BC may use the services of third party service providers to host and manage data from this Site. Data containing the information you provide will be transmitted to and hosted in data centres in Indonesia. Our third party service providers will be granted access to data only to the extent necessary to provide services to BC, and for no other purpose. Our service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations to keep all data confidential.
- BC may use third-party companies to help us tailor and edit site content to you. These companies may employ cookie and other related technologies to measure effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and related technologies are not linked to any personal information collected by BC.
- The information which you provide on this Site may be transferred within the BC Group which may include transfer to other entities in the BC Group in Indonesia and other jurisdictions.
- The information provided by you at this Site may also be disclosed by BC to, and processed by:
- regulators and law enforcements officials;
- third part service providers, consultants, delivery companies and data mining companies;
- credit and charge card companies, banks, Paypal, and other entities processing payment instructions given by you through this Site;
- any agent or subcontractor acting on our behalf, such as freight forwarders or;
- BC's business partners
- By providing your personal information you agree that BC may contact you by mail, telephone, facsimile or email. However, if you indicate with your submission of information that you do not wish to receive any promotional material from BC, we will not send any promotional material to you.
- By providing us with information, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international operations of BC, we may store, process and use personal data collected in the course of our relationship, and provide that data to other enterprises within the BC Group outside your resident jurisdiction. By providing us with information, you specifically consent to the transfer of data containing such information outside of the territory or jurisdiction where it was collected for the purposes described in this Policy.
- Data containing information provided by you is retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. The data is then destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect BC's interests, in compliance with relevant regulations.
- It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your user ID and login password.
- You may view, amend or delete personal information and Services associated with your web profile at your convenience through our Site at . The above can be done by emailing your request to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By providing us with information, you acknowledge and agree that while BC will exercise care in the storage and processing of your information and data, in no event shall BC be liable to you for any damages, losses, expenses, liabilities under any causes of action (whether in contract or tort including, but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) caused by any access, intrusion, misuse or theft of your information or data by any third party while such information or data was in the possession or control of BC or any third party.
- BC respects the privacy of children. BC will never knowingly request or use personal information from children without prior parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the site who is under the age of 18, we will remove that child's personal information from our files. As set out in our Website Terms and Conditions, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
- BC reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time and will place any such amendments on this Site.
- This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Indonesian law including without limitation the provisions of the Evidence Act, the Electronic Transactions Act and Personal Data Protection Act , without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. By accessing this Site and providing information requested, you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesian courts.
BUCCHERI Group Headquarters
Indonesia, Jelambar, 14450
email : email@example.com
Telp: (+62) 21 569 55 999
Fax: (+62) 21 569 55 333